Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

I just love Valentine's Day..... NOT!!!! I came to the conclusion that I have been and probably always will be Anti-Valentine's Day. Even when I have had someone to spoil me I still was never a big fan, I'm just not a sappy romantic person, but everyone that knows me is already well aware of that. Maybe one day I will change my mind but i highly doubt it :) I was brave enough to go out for the night though. Ejona and I decided it would be a good excuse to buy ourselves something so we went shopping and got ice cream. It was fun!! Of course we were surrounded by couples to remind us that we were alone but it was totally worth the new stuff I got! Here is just a pic of the awesome time we had :)

2 comments:

Jona said...

heck yeah we had fun!!We dont need men to enjoy ourselves...^_-

Britni said...

Oh...one gay you'll enjoy Valentines! We didn't do much either, I worked!