Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!! I had a great Easter this year, although I do miss home and the traditional Easter I am used to, it was a fun and different Easter this year. I went with the family to the Hilton for Easter brunch. It was delicious! We had a great time and lots of good food!


The girls and I looking gorgeous in our Easter outfits! :)


Bri and me pulling silly faces, funny how she will look at the camera this way not when we just want her to smile, go figure!


She got mad and told me I had to make the same funny face as her.

Lou had the camera and decided to just start taking random pictures.
Before we stuffed ourselves.

So here is what the Easter bunny brought me this year (I was my own Easter bunny) didn't he do a great job?!? :) I love it! Lou calls it my smurf suitcase haha.
I was able to take Laura and the girls to my ward breakfast and egg hunt on Saturday. They had a lot of fun and I was so glad they came with me! I was sad I didn't get more pictures!
Here are the backs of Brianna and Mikey (Brianna's cousin) we do a lot of playdates with him, he and his mom came with us too. They were too busy looking for eggs and wouldnt't turn around to look at the camera.

3 comments:

Meili said...

look like you had a good easter.

Anonymous said...

What a fun Easter Jaimie! And your smurf suitcase is ADORABLE!! I seriously love it! Isn't NY like the BEST place to get cute bags?! Man i need to go back there and get one!

Britni said...

That purse rocks! I love it! Glad you guys had a good one!