Monday, May 25, 2009

The big 20

So today was my birthday, Hooray I'm no longer a teen!! I had an awesome birthday! It was hard to be away from my family and friends but I was well taken care of. I started the day off early and went into the city with Ejona. We got breakfast and shopped around Chinatown, Little Italy, and Union Square, it was tons of fun! Then I got home and we had a BBQ for Memorial Day and also celebrated my birthday it was so sweet of them to include my birthday. I got a cake, balloons, presents, and lots of attention what more could a girl ask for! :) Thanks everyone for making my birthday so great!!!



I love my smoothies!



My gorgeous flowers I got from my friend Tyson!

Brianna and Teressa had fun in the sun.

My birthday cake from Cold Stone, DELICIOUS!!

Brianna made me a beautiful birthday necklace that I had to wear for my party and what she says goes!

I got the birthday song and the candles :)


Chloe sure did enjoy the cake!

4 comments:

John and Sherri said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds fun. We can't wait to see you.

Britni said...

Glad you had and awesome birthday! Sorry we're slackers, we'll get you something soon!

Meili said...

happy birthday I hope you had a good b-day

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday friend! Looks like you had a great day!! That will be a birthday you will never forget!