Saturday, July 18, 2009

Road Runners

This weekend was my race 4 mile race in Central Park and it was a blast! I did it was some friends from church, Rachel, Katie and Ryan Allen. We all did really well and met our goal times. My official time was 41:05 which is right around the time I wanted, I was so happy I made it! There was well over 9,000 people entered in the race it was nuts! It was fun passing (and being passed by some) people in the race and just enjoy the sites of Central Park!

Rachel, Katie, and me at the finish line... Hooray we made it!


Headed to Central Park.. don't we look pumped!?!


Before....


After.... we were so hot and tired! It was a hot and humid day.. not so great for trying to run a race.


I'm an official New York Road Runner!! Go me :)

1 comment:

John and Sherri said...

Way to go! We are excited to see you soon!