Thursday, December 18, 2008

Freezing night at the boardwalk

Sunday night I got together with some friends from my ward, Ejona, Teo, and Lorenzo. It was Lorenzo's birthday so we decided we would celebrate even though he didn't want to. We started by showing up at his house unannounced, he loved that :) then we took him to the boardwalk just to hang out. Our options were limited since it was a Sunday night. Well to say the least we froze but it was still way fun!


Ejona and I took so many pictures on the ride there, we weren't pleased with any of them but here it is.


Lorenzo, me, and Ejona.

Teo and Lorenzo after wrestling in the freezing sand, they are nuts!
I was smart enough to forget my coat, go figure, so Ejona let me borrow hers at her expensive of freezing, what a good friend :)

We gave up after about 45 minutes, we were all numb and frozen, but the short time we were there was a blast. Thanks guys for inviting me!

1 comment:

Ammon Johnson said...

Hey Jaim!!!! This is Ammon! How are you?? I cant believe that you are only 3 or 4 hours away from me!! Crazy! so it looks like you arer on a fun adventure out there??
I had another baptism today it was a very white christmas eve!!! how long will you be in New York? Do you have a regular Email??
Let me konow how you are doing!