Wednesday, December 10, 2008

weekend with my fam

My parents came to visit me this past weekend and we had a blast! It was so good to see them, we got to see quite a bit. I took them to some my favorite places to eat (Max Brenner, Rice to Riches, and Bubba Gumps) and showed them around the city. This was the perfect time for them to come so they could see all the awesome Christmas displays and decorations. We went and saw Christmas Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall, which in my opinion is a must see during this time of year, it is such a fun show and it really gets you in the Christmas spirit. Thanks mom, dad, and Kyle for coming to visit!!


I saw these guys in Time Square and I couldn't resist :) Brianna thought it was so cool that I got to see them in person.


The Macy's window displays.



Rockefeller Christmas tree




This chandelier was massive! It was gorgeous!

No comments: