Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another day in the city!

I went into the city last weekend with some girls from my ward. We went shopping and ate some amazing food. I of course couldn't go without buying some new clothes and jewelry and all that good stuff, but surprisingly that wasn't my favorite part of the day. The food was the highlight of my day, I ate some of the best food! We went to this restaurant called Max Brenner, it is famous for all the chocolate they make. Everything you order comes with some kind of chocolate to dip in or pour on your food, which may sound weird but its all really good. So if you are a chocolate lover like me, Max Brenner is definitely somewhere you will want to eat if you ever come to NY. Another place I ate was Rice to Riches, it is a cute little restaurant that has tons of rice pudding, I'm not a big fan of rice pudding but it was really good! So here are some pictures of the food we got from Max Brenner, I forgot to take pictures of everything else. I'm horrible at remembering to take pictures!


The hot chocolate they have is to die for and the mugs they bring it out in are so cool!

I ordered the waffles and they were out of this world! The syrup is milk chocolate which I absolutely loved!
This is all the food we ordered, we were so stuffed when we were done, but every bite was worth it!

1 comment:

Britni said...

Dang, looks way yummy! I want to go to New York so bad!