Sunday, October 12, 2008

Go jets

Lou was nice enough to give me tickets to the jets game against the bengals. I have never been to a pro football game so it was on my to do list while I am here. All I can say is football games are so much fun!! All the fans are so crazy and loud, I loved it! It was a lot different than any other pro game I have been to. My seat was amazing I was 29 rows up from the field and on the 40 yard line, I couldn't have asked for better a seat it was perfect! the weather was perfect too! While my parents were looking at 4 inches of snow on the ground I was enjoying a football game in 75 degree weather. Thanks Lou for giving up your tickets to let me go, I had a blast!!


This is a picture from where I was sitting not zoomed in at all, I was so close, nothing like what I'm used to!


Just some more pictures of the game.





2 comments:

Britni said...

Those are some pretty rocking seats! Sounds like a lot of fun, I am jealous!

John and Sherri said...

Nice seats! Sounds like fun- glad all is well:)