Thursday, October 30, 2008

Copeland Concert

On Monday night I went to a concert in the city with Rachel, a girl from church. She had the tickets and was nice enough to invite me. We had a blast! Her favorite band is Copeland and I had no idea who they were but I was all for a night out. We went to dinner before and then the concert. Four different bands played, none of them well known but they were pretty good. Lights was the first, Lydia was the second, Lovedrug, and then Copeland. Lovedrug and Copeland were my two favorite. It was a late night, I didn't get home till 1:30, that is the downfall to going into the city at night, but it was so worth it! Thanks Rachel for inviting me!!!



These are the only two pictures that turned out becuase my camera is messed up, it takes horrible pictures if it is dark! I have to get it fixed so unfortunately this all I have.


2 comments:

Britni said...

Fun stuff! I want to go to a concert!

Anonymous said...

Jaimie! Thanks so much for coming! I'm still recovering!:) We need to hang out again! I had so much fun!